Friday, November 25, 2005

Monkey See, Monkey Do

10 Favorites…

Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Food: Grits with heavy cream, sugar and lotsa butter
Favorite Band/Singer: Luther Vandross
Favorite Hobby: Chillin with the children
Favorite Movie: The Jerk, As Good As It Gets
Favorite Sport: Football, since Mikey plays
Favorite Season: Fall
Favorite Day of the Week: Saturday
Favorite Ice Cream Flavor: Persimmon from the place in Nashville
Favorite Time of Day: Bedtime

9 Currents…

Current Mood: Antsy - I want to go shopping, but I'm trying to be good!
Current Clothes: Pink fuzzy socks, inside-out nightgown and my pink fuzzy robe.
Current Underwear Color: Blue & Pink boyshorts
Current Desktop Picture: Jeff and Stephie-Pie
Current Nail Color: Mauvin to Mongolia
Current Time: 2:06pm
Current Surroundings: Joel's bedroom
Current Annoyances: It's a bit chilly in here
Current Thoughts: I want to go shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Firsts…

First Best Friend: My guardian angel
First Screen Name: twilight
First Pet: A mutt named Snookie
First Tattoo: None...yet
First Love: Jack Alan Hignite
Music Group: Well, it was Donny Osmond
First Car: 1970 canary yellow Vega hatchback

7 Lasts…

Last Cigarette: That would be a big, fat never
Last Drink: Hot Chamomile tea, made by myRachel
LastTime on Drugs: Midol a few days ago
Last Kiss: A boy who drove from PA to see me
Last Movie Watched: Austin Powers, the first one
Last CD Played: Luther

6 Have You Evers…

Have you ever dated one of your best friends? No
Have you ever broken the law? Yes
Have you ever been arrested? No
Have you ever skinny dipped? Yes
Have you ever been on television? I think maybe when I was younger
Have you ever kissed someone you didn’t know? Yes

5 Places You’ve Been…

Canada
Oklahoma
Florida
Colorado
My Happy Place

4 People...

4 People You Can Tell Anything To…

My Momma
My Sister
Joel
Arlene
Linda

3 Things…

3 things you can hear right now:
Mikey and Austin laughing
Smashmouth singing I'm A Believer
the keys clicking on the keyboard


3 things you can’t live without:
My Kids
My Family
My Friends

3 things you do when you’re bored:
Sleep
Read
Play on the Internet

2 Choices...

Black or white: Black

Hot or cold: Cold

1 Thing You Want To Do Before You Die…

I want to know absolutely in my heart and soul that my children are happy with themselves and with the lives they live.

No comments: