Sunday, November 13, 2005

Because Sometimes You Gotta Follow the Crowd...

All about...who else? ME!

1. Spell your first name backwards: ANIT

2. Story behind your name: I think my Grandma Reka wanted me to be named Michelle. My mother wanted Tina. I'm glad my momma won! :)

3. How old are you: A very satisfied 38

4. Where do you live: East side of Indy

DESCRIBE YOUR…

5. Wallet: Hot pink and lime green

6. Toothbrush: Pink and white with a pink brush cover

7. Jewelry worn daily: Silver hoop earrings, silver butterfly bracelet, silver Citizen's watch. Maybe a ring now and then.

8. Pillow cover right now: Cream 450 thread count Egyptian cotton

9. Sunglasses: Well, they were these cute pink ones with sparklies on the sides. But...they fell out of my purse in the driveway and I smushed them with my car. They're in a landfill somewhere now.

10. Favorite shirt: Black satin camisole with my burgundy crushed velvet jacket

11. Cologne/Perfume: White Shoulders, of course

12. CD in stereo right now: An R&B love song mix

13. Piercings: Ears twice

14. What you are wearing now: Black and white Barbie jammie crop pants with hot pink bows at the ankles and a hot pink tank top. I'm lounging!

15. Wishing: That my grandma Reka was here with me

16. Wanting: To continue on with this particular phase of my life. I am looking forward to each tomorrow, being me, and enjoying my surroundings.

17. After this: Finish up writing a training course on a new piece of software my company purchased.

18. If you could get away with it and murder anyone who would it be? Murder's not really my style. I prefer that the people I dislike live, so they can see how happy I am and then die of jealousy! One caveat. If you fuck with my children, you will die. Period. I don't care whether I get away with it or not. And it would not be murder. It would be a mother's justice.

19. Person you wish you could see right now: My momma

20. Favorite movie: The Jerk

21. Something you're looking forward to in the coming week: Trans-Siberian!!!

22. The last thing you ate: Cheese pizza (thanks to my Jessie-Pie)

23. Something you are deathly afraid of: Someone hurting one of my children. See #18.

24. Do you believe in love at first sight? Let's see... My definition of love is when someone protects your heart at all costs, even if it's from themselves. So, the question becomes, do I believe that at first sight someone would care enough about me to do that? No, I don't. And if they say they do, it's certainly a lie. Only by getting to know one another can you find love.

25. What is the longest you've ever stayed up? About 37 hours - when Sammy went missing one Friday. It felt more like 1,000 hours. I was so scared that I didn't notice I was tired.

26. Can you eat with chopsticks? Yes, but after about 10 minutes of managing to get very little food in my mouth, I opt for the fork.

27. What's something that you wish people would understand better: That it's our job to be human

28. What's something you wish you could understand better? Life

29. What is something that you wish was still around? I really liked Atari

RELATIONSHIPS

30. How many people have you kissed? I can't count that high

31. Would you sacrifice your favorite possession for your best friend: Without hesitation

FASHION STUFF

32. Where is your favorite place to shop? Dang, I can't choose just one place

33. Have any tattoos: Nope

34. What is your favorite thing to wear: As little as possible

35. How much is the most you've ever spent on a single item of clothing: I wouldn't brag about spending a lot of money on a single item. I would, however, be happy to tell you about the bargains I find!

36. Who is the least fashionable person you know? I really shouldn't judge other people's fashion sense. I mean, HAVE YOU SEEN ME? LOL :)

37. What is the worst trend you see today- ugly trends? That "sense of entitlement" attitude people wear. It's terribly unbecoming on even the most beautiful/handsome person.

38. Do you do drugs? Nah. Nothing interesting, anyway.

39. What would you change about yourself? I would say maybe that bit of fat hanging from my jawline. No, I can't change that - it was a gift from my grandmother. I know! My pot belly! But wait, I would never change that because it's a gift from my children. Maybe my hair color. Nope, mom gave it to me. My height perhaps, but it's the only thing my biological father ever gave me. Let's see... I know what I'd change! NOT A DAMN THING.

40. What are essentials in your life ? My children, family, friends and a nice, comfy bed.

That is all.

No comments: