Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Some stuff about me

[1] What was the highlight of your week?
Spending time with my kids.

[2] Whose car were you in last?
Theresa's (coming home from the YMCA)

[3] When is the next time you will kiss someone?
My kids whenever the feeling strikes, which is quite often.

[4]What color shirt are you wearing?
Pink & White

[5] How long is your hair?
Long and pretty.

[6] When was the last time you read the bible?
Hmmmmmmmmm...

[7] Last movie you watched?
Bruce Almighty

[8] Last thing you ate?
Blueberry bagel

[9] Last thing you drank?
Water

[10] Where did you sleep last night?
My soft, fluffy, comfy bed

[11] Are you happy right now?
I have never been happier!

[12] What did you say last?
"Yes," when my daughter asked me if I would come watch a music video with her in 10 minutes.

[13] Where is your phone?
Lying on the desk in front of me.

[14] What color are your eyes?
Green

[15] Who did you visit last?
My kids and my cousin Carrie Ann and her new baby Carson.

[16] When was the last time you had your heart broken?
My heart is always open and therefore, it breaks often, because there are so many heartwrenching things in the world. But there are plenty of amazing things in the world, too.

[17] Who/what do you hate currently?
I have never hated anyone or anything, except maybe spinach when I was 3.

18] What are you listening to?
Fireworks, cars passing by, the radio, my kids talking.

[19] If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
Whirled peas.

[20] What is your favorite scent?
Lavender.

[21] Who makes you happiest right now?
Me.

[22] What were you doing at midnight last night?
Reviewing a test script for a co-worker.

[23] Are you left-handed?
Nope.

[24] Spell your name without vowels:
tn

[25] What's for dinner tonight?
Popcorn.

[26] What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
A mojito, made by my very own son, Joel.

[27] When Is Your Birthday?
August 23.

[28] Last time you went swimming in a pool?
Today!

[29] Where was the last place you went shopping?
The supply cabinet at work. Just kidding, it was Wal-Mart.

[30] How do you feel about your hair right now?
It's soft and curly and smells really great. I love it.

[31] Do you have any expensive jewelry?
Yes, thanks to my momma!

[32] AIM or MSN?
Neither.

[33] Where does most of your family live?
Indiana.

[34] Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
Brother & Sister.

[35] Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Do you know me? OF COURSE!

[36] What was the first thing you thought when waking up?
Mmmmm....... That was nice.

[37] Do you drink beer?
Sometimes.

[38] Myspace or Facebook?
MySpace.

[39] Do you have T-Mobile?
No.

[40] What is/was your favorite subject in school?
English.

[41] What are you doing?
Singing along with the radio and typing this.

[42] Do you have any talents?
Hell yes! Too many to list here. :)

[43] Have you ever been IN a wedding?
Yep.

[44] Do you have any children?
Yes . . . more than I can count. Four I gave life to with my very own body, and countless others I couldn't love more.

[45] Did you take a nap today?
No.

[46] Ever met anyone famous before?
Yes.

[47] Do you want to be famous one day?
Not on purpose.

[48] Favorite Actor(s)?
I suppose Steve Martin. When I need it, he really makes me laugh. YOU MEAN I'M GOING TO STAY THIS COLOR?!?!?!??!

[49] Could you handle being in the military?
I can handle anything.

[50] Do you believe in Karma?
Absolutely. Sometimes in the middle of an ordinary life, love dances in and spins a fairy tale.

[51] Last time you went to the gym or worked out?
About an hour ago.

[52] How many pairs of shoes do you own?
About 10.

[53] Last place you drove your car to?
I have a 21-year-old. I don't even think I've held the KEYS in my hands for over a year.

[54] Ever been to Las Vegas?
No. But if I do, I will take Virginia and Mary with me. See #56.

[55] Have you ever lived in a two story?
Yes.

[56] Have you ever been gambling?
Yes, and it was with two very amazing ladies...Virginia and Mary. They are both in their 70s and had never been gambling before that night. I'll blog about it sometime - it was a great night.

[57] When is the last time you updated your blog?
A couple of days ago.

[58] Have you been to New York City?
Nope, but I totally will.

[59] Ever been to Disneyland/world?
Disneyworld when I was 10 with my momma and my step-dad.

[60] Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
I'm really fond of Miss Piggy - is she a cartoon character?

[61] Last thing you cooked?
Ribs, mac'n'cheese, baked beans, corn on the cob and deviled eggs. Yeah, I know - I kick ass in the kitchen!!

[62] How’s the weather?
Freaking amazing.

[63] Do you e-mail?
Yes.

[64] Last time you were sick?
I don't remember.

[65] Do you think anyone will repost this?
Prolly.

No comments: